Our client is a leading provider of aged and retirement services Australia. We are now calling for international students to apply for ongoing (casual) care work.
As a member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standard of resident care is met across a wide range of tasks. Some of the tasks involved in this role include:
- Assisting clients with personal care such as: Showering, hygiene and grooming
- Providing social support
- Assisting with daily living activities.
- Light Cleaning
- Assisting in the preparation and serving of meals
- Setting tables, cleaning dishes
- Documentation and reporting any change in resident’s status
As an employee we can offer you:
- Enjoy flexible rostering, a friendly team environment with a great community care spirit, providing you with a healthy work/life balance.
- Great rates of pay + penalties.
- Variety of ongoing training opportunities.
It is desirable that you hold a Cert III in Aged Care or have experience in Aged Care. You are further required to hold and maintain a current National Police Certificate at your expense or be eligible to receive one prior to commencing.
|Job Category||Student Casual Employment|